Folder Downloader is a very simple, free Android app that lets you download entire folders from your Dropbox account.
How It Works
- Browse through your Dropbox folders
- Long-press on the folder you want to download, select “Download folder to…” – or use the “Download all to…” button
- Browse your Android’s device local storage, and tap on the “Select” button to start the download
- Ability to create new folders on the local storage on the fly, so you don’t need to use a separate file manager
- Supports both internal and SD card storage (defaults to device-defined external storage, navigate up to find other storage options)
- Downloads performed in background via an Android Service, so you don’t have to keep the app running
- Ability to retry failed downloads from the report screen
- Authentication performed via OAuth and Dropbox’s official API, so the app CANNOT read your Dropbox password
- No ads
- Only one download job is performed at a time, subsequent jobs are queued and executed as soon as the previous are completed
- You’ll need a Dropbox account to use this app, but the Dropbox app is optional
Need a Dropbox account? Use this referral link so we both get extra space for free.